Exchanges & returns
Are your sunglasses not quite what you expected? Or are they too big/small? You can return it to us, free of charge, within 100 days. We do not charge any handling fees for returning your order.
Would you like to exchange or return your order?
Of course, you can! You can see the conditions for exchange and return of your order at a glance below:
-Within the 100 days trial period
-Unused, undamaged and complete
-In the original packaging (if reasonably possible)
A trial period of 100 days, what does that mean?
The trial period commences the day after you have received your order. We handle a trial period of 100 days. Would you like to return your order? Then you need to report this to us within the trial period. The fastest and most flexible solution to do this is by sending your sunglasses back to us, free of charge. You can also call or email us to indicate that you are going to return your order. When you have done that, you should send the sunglasses back to us within 100 days.
When else can I return my sunglasses?
The right of return applies only to unused, undamaged and complete sunglasses. Of course, you can view and fit the sunglasses as you would in the store. But when you return glasses to us that have been damaged unnecessarily, for example because you have worn it, we can charge for the depreciation of the glasses.
Where to do I have to return my sunglasses?
Make sure you are careful when packing your sunglasses. Sunglasses to be returned should — as far as reasonably possible — be in the original condition, including the factory packaging.
How do I exchange my sunglasses?
Is your ordered sunglasses not quite to your liking, and you would rather like another pair? Of course, you can! This is how it's done: return your current order to us, upon receipt you will receive your money back within two to five working days, then order the right sunglasses on the website! To order your new sunglasses, you don't have to wait until we have refunded your money.
Would you like to return your order or part of your order? This is not a problem! The products must be in their original packaging and free from damage. An exchange of products is not possible. Please follow the instructions below to return your order:
- Register your return on the following website: https://www.returnform.com/designsunglasses-com or scan the QR code on the delivery note.
- Use your zip code and reference number. The reference number is at the top of your packing slip and starts with DSG800000.
- Select the items you wish to return and verify your address details.
- The sunglasses must be returned to us in the original packaging or other sturdy packaging. Please do not forget to send back the delivery note together with the sunglasses in the package! We need this in order to be able to process your return correctly and quickly.
- You will receive an email with the return information and the label. You can print out the return label and stick it on the package.
- Always ask for a shipping receipt after handing over the package!
We process all returns within two to five working days of receipt. The process time for incomplete returns can be longer. We repay the entire purchase amount (including any shipping and payment costs) as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the return. However, we may withhold the refund until we have received your order, or until such time that you have proven that you have sent it. Once we have processed your return, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
To indicate that you are using your cancellation right, you can also use the European model cancellation form, but you are not obliged to do so.
You will be repaid all the money that you have paid to receive your order. We can charge depreciation for glasses that are returned damaged or incomplete.