• Brands
  • New
  • Summer Special

Delivery

 When will I receive my order?

 Once we have received your order, we will carefully pack your sunglasses so it cannot be damaged in the shipping process. If you have ordered before 23:00 on a business day, you will see in the following table when you order will be delivered! The table applies for both the Netherlands and Belgium.

 

Ordered on

First delivery attempt

Second delivery attempt

Monday before 23:00

Tuesday

Wednesday

Tuesday before 23:00

Wednesday

Thursday

Wednesday before 23:00

Thursday

Friday

Thursday before 23:00

Friday

Saturday

Friday before 23:00

Saturday

Tuesday

Saturday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Sunday

Tuesday

Wednesday

 

 

What time can I expect my parcel?

 Of course, we understand that you want to receive your sunglasses at home as soon as possible! The shipping confirmation you will receive from us, includes a track & trace code with which you can see what time your package will be delivered to your home. The track & trace code works from the moment the parcel has been sorted in the PostNL sorting centre, which is around 0.00 hours.

 

Delivery and PostNL delivery times

 we ship all our orders with PostNL. If you are ordering before 23:00 hours on working days, we guarantee that your order will be sent to PostNL the same day.

 

Safe shipping?

 Once we have sent your order to PostNL, you will receive a shipping confirmation by email. This email will contain a link to the track & trace of your order. Thus, you can track your order and you will know exactly when it will be delivered. Our orders are shipped with signature for delivery. This means you have to sign for receipt of your order.

 

Not at home?

 So you have missed PostNL? No problem! If you are not at home to receive your package, PostNL will try to deliver your parcel to the neighbors. If this also fails, PostNL will try to deliver one more time the next day. In both cases, the PostNL driver will leave a card in your mailbox. This card contains a "not at home code", with which you can specify where and when you want PostNL to perform the second delivery attempt.

 

If you miss PostNL again during the second delivery attempt, it's still not a problem! PostNL then delivers your package at the nearest PostNL pick-up point. You can then pick up your parcel using the pick-up notification that you received in your mailbox. You have two weeks to do so. If you haven't done so within two weeks, your package will be returned to us. Once we have received the parcel, we will contact you.

 

Is my package delayed?

 

PostNL strives to deliver your order within 1 business day. Practice has proven that 98% of our orders are delivered within 1 working day. The remaining 2% unfortunately experience delays. We of course see this as very annoying, but it is unfortunately not in our hands. For questions about the delivery of your order, please contact PostNL: 0900-0570 (€0.45 per minute).

If your order is still not delivered a week after the expected delivery date, please contact us.

 

Delivery to Belgium

 

Yes, we ship to Belgium too! Orders are delivered by PostNL. If you have ordered before 23:00 on a business day, Then we guarantee that we will send your order the same day. Shipping to Belgium is always free.

 

Safe shipping?

 Once we have sent your order, you will receive a shipping confirmation by email. This email will contain a link to the track & trace of your order. Thus, you can track your order and you will know exactly when it will be delivered. Our orders are shipped with signature for delivery. This means you have to sign for receipt of your order.

 

Not at home?

Have you missed the postman? No problem! If you are not at home to receive your parcel, the postman will leave a note telling you where you can collect your parcel. You will then have up to 5 days to collect your order from the indicated post office. What if you're not on time? Unfortunately, your package will be returned to us. As soon as we have received the package in return, we will contact you.

 

Exchanges & returns?

Returning from Belgium is always free!

If your order has not yet been delivered 10 working days after the estimated delivery date, please contact us.

 

Delivery is always free

We always ship all orders within Belgium and the Netherlands for free!

 

Do you also send sunglasses abroad?

We not only ship sunglasses to the Netherlands and Belgium, but to Germany, France, Austria and the United Kingdom too.